Tamrose Limited respects and treats the privacy of our visitors with the highest importance.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender etc.
- Contact Data includes residential address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Human Resource Data includes information on your employment history, professional and educational information submitted upon applying for employment with us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our Affiliated Third Parties and your communication preferences.
You automatically provide this information through direct interaction when you visit our website, sign up to our newsletters or publications, request marketing materials to be sent to you , respond to surveys, complete our feedback or comment form, provide your business card to any of our staff, sign our visitor management form, complete other forms, apply for employment through our careers page or email address, contact us to request for any information or other correspondence by post, email, our website or other Tamrose Limited platforms.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect any Sensitive Personal Data and we ask that you do not send to us nor disclose such Sensitive Personal Data save where required for a specific purpose.
How We Use Your Data
The data that we collect is processed and used to help us connect better with you.
The following are a few purposes for which we may collect your data:
- To monitor, review, evaluate and improve your experience when you visit our website.
- To analyse the traffic on our website, including determining the number of visitors to the website and analyse how they navigate the website.
- To invite you to complete a survey or provide feedback to us on specific matters.
- If at any time, you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your Personal Data to fulfil that request and keep a record of such request and how it was handled, for quality assurance and service improvement purposes.
- To notify you of changes to our websites or relevant processes.
- Where we have any contracts with you which create a commitment, we may require contact or use of your information to perform the contract.
- To fulfil legal/ regulatory obligations or to report any criminal or unethical activity.
We will only use your Personal Data for the above purposes, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Persons Who Have Access to Your Personal Data
In addition to our staff who have a business need to know, the following trusted third parties have access to your information:
- We use a customer relationship management tool to help manage our contact database and send out email communications to you.
- Professional service providers such as IT service providers and website hosts.
We do not and will not at any point in time sell your Personal Data. We require all Affiliated Third Parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our professional service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data for no longer than reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements.
We may retain your Personal Data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Where your Personal Data is contained within a document, the retention period applicable to such type of document in our document retention policy shall apply.
Our organisation may have the occasion to collect information in regard to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use, on our site.
Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying Personal Data will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer or set up alerts to prompt you when websites set or access cookies. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.